Hey Marie! I just got your comment. I am looking for an internship in the commercial recreation field. More specifically, I'm interested in planning corporate events, but I would consider anything along the lines of recreation or events. Let me know if you hear of anything! Also, if you don't mind, I wanna read your blog! :) adrijayne@gmail.com
This blog was created to let friends & family know when I update our private family blog. If you would like an invite to read what is posted, send me a message via Facebook or e-mail.
Hey Marie! I just got your comment. I am looking for an internship in the commercial recreation field. More specifically, I'm interested in planning corporate events, but I would consider anything along the lines of recreation or events. Let me know if you hear of anything!
ReplyDeleteAlso, if you don't mind, I wanna read your blog! :) adrijayne@gmail.com